expat-header_zpsqmr5engx

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Flowers.


Hong Kong is a bustling metropolis. That means buildings on top of buildings and probably not much vegetation to be seen. I'm just assuming. I haven't actually been there yet. I do know that we will be living in a very small apartment and there won't be a yard for our kids. Or a yard for me.
 

I have been blessed to have a husband who has a father that owns a plant nursery and landscaping business. That means I've been able to have beautiful flowers in my yard.  All year around. I love that. I love flowers. They automatically bring a smile to my face every time I look at them. It's spring time in South Carolina right now. I will miss the colors and the vibrancy of fresh flowers in my yard when we move to Hong Kong, so I'm trying to soak it all in while I have it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips